1. The protein in Spirulina is as high as 60%-70%, and it contains amino acids required by the human body, including 8 amino acids.
2. The content of carotene in 100g spirulina dry powder is as high as 170mg.
3. The absorbable organic iron of 100g spirulina dry powder is as high as 46-58mg, and the absorbable iron is an important feature.
4. Rich in B vitamins is another feature of spirulina, especially the content of vitamin B12 is high, and the content in 1000g of spirulina dry powder is as high as 1.6mg.
5. Another important feature of Spirulina is that the g-linolenic acid (GLA) in its cells is a fatty acid required by the human body.
6. Spirulina contains more vitamin E than malt.
7. Spirulina also contains more calcium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium than milk, and is rich in trace elements, enzymes and natural pigments, while the content of cholesterol is very low.
8.We can provide both organic and synthetic types of products，organic is is expenisve then synthetic.
|Loss on Drying||≤7%||Complies|
|Residue on Ignition||≤5%||Complies|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||≤10000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Mould||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|