Product Name: Snow Lotus Herb Extract
Latin Name: Saussurea involucrata
Plant Source: whole herb
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Specifications: 5:1 10:1
Particle size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count: ≤ 1000 cfu/g
Total Yeast & Mold: ≤ 100 cfu/g
Saussurea is a genus of about 300 species of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae, native to cool temperate and arctic regions of Asia, Europe, and North America, with the highest diversity in alpine habitats in the Himalaya and central Asia. Common names include saw-wort and snow lotus, the latter used for a number of high altitude species in central Asia.
1. Snow lotus extract can treat hypoglycemic.
2. Snow lotus extract can antioxidant.
3. Snow lotus extract can antibacterial.
4. Snow lotus extract can liver protector.
5. Snow lotus extract can do immunostimulant.