Okra (also known as gumbo), is a tall-growing, warm-season, annual vegetable from the same family as hollyhock, rose of Sharon and hibiscus. The immature pods are used for soups, canning and stews or as a fried or boiled vegetable. The hibiscus look like flowers and upright plant (3 to 6 feet or more in height) has ornamental value for backyard gardens.
1. Anti-fatigue effect, rapid recovery of physical strength
2. It can strengthen kidney and supplement deficiency, and it has auxiliary therapeutic effect on male organic diseases.
3. Promote gastric secretion, increase appetite, improve indigestion, lower cholesterol, prevent cardiovascular disease
4. Benefit the health of the retina, maintenance of vision
5. Abundant soluble dietary fiber and vitamin C have health effects on the skin