• L-Carnitine-L-tartrate



L-carnitine tartrate, also known as L-carnitine or propionyl-L-carnitine, is considered to be the biologically active form of carnitine in the human body. It is stored in almost all parts of the human body. L-carnitine tartrate is the stable form of L-carnitine. The active ingredient is still L-carnitine, but the content is only 32%. The other 68% is tartaric acid. Its effect and effect are the same as those of L-carnitine. Exactly the same, generally used for capsule and tablet production. L-carnitine tartrate can also be used as a food nutrient fortifier, used in chewable tablets, liquids, capsules, milk powder and milk beverages.