Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The plant is part of the genus Amorphophallus. Typically, it thrives in the warmer regions of Asia. Konjac Root P.E. is extracted from Konjac with white in physical appearance with no odor.
It has high viscosity and transparency, and can be quickly dissolved. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance traditionally used in food recipes, but now it is utilized as an alternative means of weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac root p.e. contains other benefits forthe rest of the body as well. Konjac is a kind of perennial herbage plant with low energy, low protein, and high dietary fiber.
Konjac contains more than ten kinds of amino acidrequired by human body, microelement and unsaturated fatty acid, it is effective in tumor resisting, blood pressure descending, blood sugar descending and weight losing. It is widely used in food, medicine, chemical engineering fields, etc.
1. It could reduce postprandial glycemia, blood cholesterol and blood pressure;
2. It could control appetite and reduce body weight;
3. It could increase insulin sensitivity;
4. It could control insulin resistant syndrome and diabetesII development;
5. It could reduce heart disease.