Ivy leaf is approved by the German Commission E for use against chronic inflammatory bronchial conditions and productive coughs due to its actions as an expectorant.
One doubleblind human trial found ivy leaf to be as effective as the drug ambroxol for treating the symptoms ofchronic bronchitis.
It has been a popular supplement in Europe for more than 50 years and has been used all over the world.
(1) Treat joint pain and lower back pain;
(2) Resist to carcinogenic substances in the nicotine;
(3) Promoting blood circulation and detoxification.
(4) Help to boost the blood circulation, tightens the skin, remove waste products and fatty build-ups.
(5) Anti-fungal, anthelmintic, molluscicidal, anti-mutagenic
(6) Help relieve congestion in the lymphatic system and make lipids soluble, improve the elimination of cell metabolism residues and wastes.