Bacopa monnieri (waterhyssop, brahmi, thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop, herb of grace,Indian pennywort) is a perennial, creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern India, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America.Bacopa has traditionally been employed as a neurological tonic and cognitive enhancer.
1. Improves intellect, consciousness, and mental acuity.
2. Calms the mind and promotes relaxation - Increases protein synthesis and activity in brain cells.
3. Improves memory, mental clarity and longevity.
4. Decreases anxiety, restlessness, and senility.
5. Most commonly used to improve mental alertness, and enhance learning and academic performance.