Artichoke is a plant. The extraction parts can be leaves, stems and roots. In food, artichoke leaves and extracts are used to blend beverages. Cynarin and chlorogenic acid are chemicals in artichokes and are sometimes used as sweeteners.
It can reduce blood lipids, mainly by affecting the synthesis and decomposition of cholesterol and lipids in the liver to regulate lipid levels, so as to prevent the occurrence of atherosclerosis.
(1) Increase bile production in the liver, increase the flow of bile from the gallbladder, and to increases the contractive power of the bile duct. These bile actions are beneficial in many digestive, gallbladder, and liver disorders. (2) It used to mobilize fatty stores in the liver and detoxify it, and as a natural aid to lower cholesterol.
(3) Increasing human bifidobacterium and adjusting gastrointestinal function;
(4) Enhancing immune function;
(5) Reducing blood sugar and cholesterol;
(6) Improving the fat metabolism and losing weight.