Agrimony was one of the most famous vulnerary herbs with anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. The tannin content is responsible for many of its medicinal uses.The dried leaves can be used to make tea for drinking or as a throat gargle. Data from in vitro and animal studies suggest that agrimony may be useful against certain bacterial and viral infections, for tumor growth inhibition, diabetes, and hypertension.Available clinical trials looked at its use in treating certain skin and gastrointestinal disorders. More human studies are needed to confirm these findings and other reported used for agrimony.
1. Anti-most cancers, anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic.
2. Increase blood coagulation impact and hemostatic.
3. Anti-inflammatory of cardiovascular and easy muscle mass as well asconvergence hemostatic.
4. Have the functionality of nourish one’s vitality and enrich the blood.
5. Cardiotonic effect
6. Inhibits Gram-Positive Bacteria
7. Rids of tape worms
Specification: 4:1 10:1,20:1